Thank you thank you thank you

11:23 AM


This is a heartfelt THANK YOU to all my loved ones who sent videos to Tory for labor encouragement and congratulations for the birth of our precious daughter, Camille. I watched all of the pre-baby videos as my contractions were amping up, while I could still laugh and cry and pay attention to your kind and thoughtful words. Thank you for knowing me, loving me, and for sending a message that was tailored just for me as I faced the most difficult thing I have done in my life.

Each one of you shared your unique perspective and love with me and I felt so known and so encouraged. Being so far away from family and friends has been challenging, and the days leading up to birth and after have made the distance particularly noticeable and felt. The videos bridged that gap and I felt the love and support of all of you behind me as I delivered our daughter into the world. Thank you thank you thank you.

The Wright's really brought it home and I was given permission to share their gift to me with the rest of the world. What a treat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images