The Chang of Chiang Mai

4:27 AM

I met my first elephant.
I don't know her name.

I also touched really big elephants and fed a huge elephant a baby banana then he grabbed the entire bunch when it fell on the ground accidentally and that ended quickly. Elephants are very snuffly and hungry. They know what money is; they don't eat it, but they take it. Also, Elephants can dance and play the harmonica, and of course, they can paint. That's normal. The website proclaims that they are all taken care of immactulately and that they have lives outside of showbiz, so I can rest a little better at being able to watch elephants do these things. Perhaps they enjoy it. I enjoyed it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. sooo cool rachel!
    the first time i saw an elephant was at the African Lion Safari.

    perhaps sometime i'll be able to touch one.
    your hair is getting LONG!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed chang.

    love you,
    dunar, chang, meow ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images