A Picture Book.

6:57 AM

This is me. Jahjaah.


For the past five weeks, I have been staying with my Thai Family



here:

It is very beautiful. Soo-wayee.

I go to school with some of these people.


On Saturday, we left our host families and moved in our new aparments:





This is how they do construction in Thailand:



We started the Rivers course now, on which I plan to do my documentary. We'll be staying in different villages and seeing direct impacts of dammed areas and non-dammed areas on the environment and the local people and then canoeing a stretch of the river on which there are plans for dams in the future. There is a lot more too tell, but since this is a picture book anyway, there shouldn't even be this many words.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images