Beauty is all around

9:30 PM

Beauty is all around! I feel like I have been given so many blessings and I'm thankful for the time I do have to practice gratefulness. Most of the time I think gratefulness just means accepting the blessing and participating fully in the experience as it happens. When I look back at this time of life, I imagine that I will remember the good things, and wonder why I felt that contentment is such a battle to achieve in this phase. Right now though, I feel like I have clarity on the matter: when it is so beautiful around me, the world, the people, those I love, and the things I get to be involved in, I am reminded how little time I spend actually aware of these blessings. I want to give each blessing the time and awe it or he or she deserves. Creativity can be applied in so many ways, and I want to be creative with how I live my life, spend my time, and be a blessing to the world and those around me. Onward in my continue search for balance and composition!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images