Life Values Brainstorm

8:40 PM

I started a list one day of all of the things that popped into my head that I value so that I can continue to work towards having my life reflect my actual values.



In no intentional order:

my family
my husband
meaningful, thoughtful friendship
stopping pain in the world
north Minneapolis
racial equality
investing in kids / neighbors
teenagers and self confidence/creative outlets
storytelling
video editing
time to reflect / slow pace of life
tea
financial independence
helping others to freedom to make choices
giving voice to marginalized communities
helping churches / christians become more involved in the world
inspiring others - curing boredom
thriftiness/frugality
simplicity
life hacks
loopholes
abundance/thankfulness
art and beautiful things in the world
free time
anti-consumerism
living off the excess
intentional living
creating things with my hands
powerful women
collaboration with creatives
sustainability 
a new normal
thought provoking music
hype/feeling provoking music
cultural exchange / empowerment
learning from people with different circumstances than me
rock climbing
continual change / improvement
fighting fear
seeking vulnerability
not being afraid to fail
self motivated passion projects
traveling
adventures with others



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images